Newsletter Subscription

Sunday, April 14, 2013

What I've been crafting lately.../ Ce-am mai lucrat in ultimul timp...

I know that I update my Facebook page a lot, well at least a lot more than I update my blog. I've been quite busy lately, I've been working for about 2 months for a collection that will start a series of collection I am planning to do. I have a lot of ideas but so little time to work and there are never enough hours in the day to make sure that I do everything I planned. I'm also a bit of a procrastinator, so there you go, that's the reason why I'm having a hard time updating things. So I've been doing these:

Stiu ca pe pagina de Facebook adaug mai mult continut decat aici dar am fost destul de ocupata in ultima vreme. Lucrez de cateva luni la o colectie ce va incepe o serie de colectii. De asemenea procrastinez foarte mult asa ca asta probabil e principalul motiv pentru care nu prea updatez. Sa va arat totusi ce-am mai lucrat: 














2 comments:

  1. Felicitari pentru ceea ce faci ! Trebuie sa admit ca sunt niste modele absolut superbe!

    Un gand senin ca primavara !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc mult de tot Holy Sinner! Iti doresc o primavara frumoasa si tie! :D

    ReplyDelete