Newsletter Subscription

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dear Owl Lovers.../ Dragi iubitori de bufnite...

Last summer I crafted a series of owl charms, pendants and pins that I took with me to the fairs. I decided this winter to also post them online. They were a great success so I figured out there was some secret owl lover group that was following me. I present you my colorful owl collection. They can be purchased by international buyers by sending me an email on my facebook page. I usually take special orders to make crazy colored owls but you can also buy those I have in stock.


Vara trecuta am creat o serie de bufnite pe care le-am mai luat cu mine pe la targuri si au avut mare success. Am hotarat in aceasta iarna sa le postez si online mult mai des. Au avut mare success inca de la prima postare asa ca m-am gandit ca exista undeva un colt secret al iubitorilor de bufnite care ma urmareste. Asadar va prezint in continuare colectia de bufnite de tot felul. Le puteti gasi si in magazinul online dar in general fac comenzi speciale cu tot felul de culori asa ca nu ezitati sa-mi spuneti daca doriti o culoare anume. 






No comments:

Post a Comment