Newsletter Subscription

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Busy, busy

Like usual, whenever I make plans to post more on my blog I become suddenly extremely busy. I've had and still have a lot of projects at work and I'm also going to be in a craft fair in Brasov so I've prepared for the last week. I also did a few personalized items, one for somebody who wanted Elsa from Frozen and another for someone who wanted dog earrings. I also got inspired to make more kawaii charms that I hope I will show off next week when I have time to take pictures.

Ca de obicei, atunci cand imi propun sa postez mai mult pe blog devin subit extrem de ocupata. Am avut si am extrem de multe proiecte la munca si voi participa si la un targ handmade in brasov asa ca incerc sa ma pregatesc. Am facut cateva produse personalizate printre care si un pandantiv cu printesa Elsa din Frozen si niste perechi de cercei cu catelusi. De asemenea am fost inspirata in ultimul timp sa fac niste charm-uri kawaii asa ca sper sa le postez saptamana viitoare cand am timp sa fac poze.


No comments:

Post a Comment