Newsletter Subscription

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Shrink Plastic/ Plastic nebun

En:
I bought Shrink plastic last year and I did use it for a couple of times but my results were simply terrible. I did regret buying transparent plastic because it has a really ugly look to it after it gets cured. So for those out there who want to try it, the white one is the best it gets.

However, I did managed to create some interesting things, one of which will be shown in this article. I did this brooch a couple months ago but couldn't find a proper varnish to use with it. At first I wanted to use resin but I tried it on some things and didn't cured properly (I believe living in such a humid and cold environment might have been the problem). I love drawing as it is the first thing I ever did with my hands so you will see a lot of drawing along with my polymer clay little sculptures and jewelry.

Ro: 
Am cumparat Plastic Nebun anul trecut si l-am folosit de cateva ori dar rezultatul a fost oribil. Regret ca am cumparat plastic transparent deoarece are un look foarte urat dupa ce se coace. Deci daca aveti de gand sa luati, sa faceti bine sa luati din cel alb deoarece este mult mai ok. 

Totusi am facut cateva piese interesante iar una din ele o voi preenta mai jos. Am facut aceasta brosa acum cateva luni dar nu am gasit un lac potrivit pentru ea. La inceput am vrut sa folosesc rasina dar am incercat-o pe cateva alte piese si nu s-a intarit corespunzator, probabil datorita mediului umed si mai rece din casa mea. Imi place sa desenez deoarece este primul lucru mai artistic pe care l-am facut asa ca o sa vedeti mai multe desene si picturi pe langa ce mai fac din lut polimeric. 


No comments:

Post a Comment