Newsletter Subscription

Friday, January 3, 2014

A new year/Un nou an

Not many people follow my blog but I wanted to say Happy New Year to those who do. This year was a blast for me, I had great opportunities and it was the year Abigail Smycken came public, sort of. I'm wondering whether this year I should post both in Romanian and English but for now on I'll leave it like this.

I wish my readers all the best and great opportunities in the year to come!

Nu multi imi urmaresc blogul si voiam sa zic La multi Ani celor care o fac. Acest an a fost unul minunat pentru mine, am avut oportunitati foarte interesante si a fost anul in care Abigail Smycken a devenit public. Ma gandeam daca sa mentin post-urile in doua limbi dar deocamdata o sa las totul asa cum este. 

Va urez tuturor un an cu tot ce e mai bine si multe oportunitati! 

No comments:

Post a Comment